Subject: Re: voice file updates

Re: voice file updates

From: ScottLearned <SLearned_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:37:54 -0700

Stephen Clower wrote:

I have just posted updated copies of the Eloquence Reed voice at 430 WPM,
and by request a slower, British equivalent to my web site. The link to the
directory is HYPERLINK
"http://steve-audio.net/rockbox/"http://steve-audio.net/rockbox/

I have not yet installed other SAPI synthesizers on this new hard drive, but
if you want to generate your own voice files, grab the copy of English.lang
that is posted. It has already been translated to a format compatible with
the MakeVoices.vbs script.

-- Steve

Hi Steve,
thanks a whole bunch! Great job on your site. You were very thorough. I know
alot of folks including myself will appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Scott