Subject: battery charge problem [H300]

battery charge problem [H300]

From: Benjamin Hess <benjamin.h_at_gmx.ch>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 20:08:50 +0200

Hi

I replaced the byttery in my IRiver H340 a few month ago. Now, i noticed
that the battery is bloatet (so much that the harddisk can't spin up).
Only when i open the player, it work again.

So i read a bit about batteries an found out that it can produces an
overpressure when it's full and still charging.

I plug in my player over night. Has anyone else this problem? Is this a
battery problem or a problem of the charging code of rockbox?

Greetings Ben