Subject: Re: voice file updates

Re: voice file updates

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 05:39:59 +1000

Hi

Many thanks to Stephen for the new voice files, and I notice a new feature that I had heard about now being voiced and it is the feature to pause playback when the headphones are unplugged. Its not that I am in any way criticising the new feature but I am just trying to understand how and or why this feature has been implemented. If it is something really simple that I have missed I look forward to hearing from it but I cant really see any great use for it.

cheers and keep up the great work I dont know how I would cope with the commute to work without my Nano.

Reagrds

Hamish