Subject: Re: voice file updates

Re: voice file updates

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:03:52 -1000

Hi Hamish

At 9:39 AM 10/2/2006, you wrote:
>Many thanks to Stephen for the new voice files, and I notice a new
>feature that I had heard about now being voiced and it is the
>feature to pause playback when the headphones are
>unplugged. Its not that I am in any way criticising the new
>feature but I am just trying to understand how and or why this
>feature has been implemented.

The Apple firmware has this feature. I like it if I'm washing dishes
or some such and am listening to my iPod, and the phone rings or
someone comes in. I can simply disconnect the headphones without
getting the Nano wet. It's also quicker than flipping open my folio
case, locating the Pause button, and pressing it. It's a small
thing, but handy at times.