Subject: Re: Questions about IPod Nano

Re: Questions about IPod Nano

From: William Lomas <lomaswilliam_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:31:06 +0200

anna

i am probably the only person on list now who is using a macintosh
computer with voice over. i tunes does not even work with a macintosh
and voice over i.e. i cant access anything. i wonder, can i use disk
mode, and does that make the IPod show up as an extra drive on my mac
so i can just copy and paste files too it? also, will rockbox work on
the new generation of i pods, specifically the eighty gig hard drive
based model? i think it is sixth gen or fifth gen, not too sure. i
assume there are instructions for installing rockbox on an i pod via
a macintosh for a totally blind person? i am beeing asked, if i want
and IPod for xmas and i am tempted. regards, william lomas, UK.