Subject: Re: Decisions!

Re: Decisions!

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:34:06 -0500

If it were me, I'd go with the 80 and wait, as you can still use it the good
old way, memorize your way around the machine.
Then when RockBox is ready for it, you will get to experience that 80 GB to
its full potential.
I remember when I bought an Archos, before speech was working on it, and I
was nagging the Devs to figure out a way to make it work, and they did.
Boy! Did I enjoy that Archos after that.
Glenn