Subject: Archos frustrations

Archos frustrations

From: Erin M. Chaves <em_chalet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:16:24 -0400

Thanks, Manuel, Arnaud and Pieter! I've had V2.5 and voice menus with both players. I knew one of you would say that I was pressing something or doing something. At first I even suspected myself, too, because it's such a random thing. When I got the FM recorder, though, it worked perfectly for five months until a week ago. The first Archos was doing the weird motions from the beginning. Maybe I have a strange magnetic field around me that just destroys the things. <laughing>

Take care, all, and thank you for responding to me. Your comments were indeed helpful!

Erin