Subject: Re: Archos frustrations

Re: Archos frustrations

From: Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:09:45 +1300

If you are addressing this question to me, Glen, my version 2.5.1
includes a fix for a 2.5 charging problem. This fix was included into
the CVS at a later date.

On my Recorder using Rockbox 2.5.1 I get around 10 hours of playback
from a charge. I am using the original batteries that came with my
machine.