Subject: Re: OFF button behaviour incorrect for Archos recorder v1

Re: OFF button behaviour incorrect for Archos recorder v1

From: Markus Braun <Markus.Braun_at_krawel.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:25:50 +0200

Hi,

some time ago I also hit the OFF problem. But I thought is is a problem of
my own hardware. I changed apps/screens.c to ignore button release events
(see attached diff). I'm sure it is not the prettiest solution, but it
works (tm) :-)

Markus Braun

--
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors