Subject: Re: Problems installing Rockbox on iriver h320

Re: Problems installing Rockbox on iriver h320

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 23:49:18 +1000

Earle wrote:
> I have a question regarding installing rockbox. You mentioned that
your friend had to redo the firmware
> upgrade, how did he do that, without sighted assistance?
He had sighted assistance to access the menus. It's just that the person
didn't wait around for it to complete. :)

There is a definite key sequence, but I can't remember what that is and
it is complicated by the fact that the LCD goes off and the first key
press turns it on and is ignored as far as functionality is concerned. I
think. I haven't used the Iriver firmware in 10 months! :)

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie_at_jantrid.net