Subject: Sandisk Sansa e200

Sandisk Sansa e200

From: Brandon Hicks <reyuth1010_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:07:24 -0600

Hi list,
I'm checking out a sansa E200, and I saw on some forums that rockbox
support was being done, and Sandisk was actually helping with the
development. Any more word on this, current progress, anything?
I'd really like a Rockbox player. I have a feeling this one will be
moderately usable, by that I mean actually using the menus being a blind
user, but I'd definitely appreciate .ogg support and voice which would
come with Rockbox.

Thanks
Brandon