Subject: Re: selling my iriver h 340

Re: selling my iriver h 340

From: Liberman Shachar <road_runner_at_barak.net.il>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 18:04:31 +0200

Hello!

I'm very interesting in buying your player.
other then a short battery life (I just changed the battery on my h120
before it died, and I think that's the same battery), does it have any other
problems?
what accessories are you planning to sell it with?
Could you please tell me how much would you want to be paid for it and will
you accept paypal?
I live in Israel, but I have many Australian friends (mostly in melbourne)
that can help me with shipping. But It will be very helpful if you will be
willing to send it directly...

Thanks in advanced, and have a nice day,

     Liberman Shachar
     Rockbox Developer