Subject: Re: Blind user has iPod questions

Re: Blind user has iPod questions

From: Scott Learned <SLearned_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:42:03 -0700

Woody Anna Dresner wrote:

  Very interesting. Did you have to run any iPod software at all, or did you simply install Rockbox on a brand new iPod out of the box? I thought the software and iTunes were necessary to ensure the iPod was formatted for Windows and that disk use was turned on.
  Hi Anna,
  I know the question has already been answered, but I just want to let you know that I plugged my iPods in right out of the box without any additional software and ran ipodpatcher. Then you know how the rest goes.

  Scott