Subject: Re: more on battery charging issues via USB on H340

Re: more on battery charging issues via USB on H340

From: Mat Mirabella <mathew.mirabella_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:48:22 +1000

Ok Thanks. so it seems like i was right origionally to hold REC and
boot into iriver firmware in order to get USB charging happening. But
back to my origional issue... why is this not working? when i hold
REC and go into Iriver, the device connects rather than charges. when
the battery is low and i go into iriver firmware, the device shuts
down rather than charging. so therefore... no USB charging seems
possible...
any thoughts.
Mat.