Subject: Ipod updater

Ipod updater

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:39:50 +1000

Hi All

I have a quick question about using the ipod updater to put my Nano back to its original state. I have seen some posts about problems using this application with rockbox and was just wondering what is the current status with using this device? Can I just restore it back to the original status I bought it in that works fine with rockbox or will it update the firmware to a newer version that might cause problems? I used to have an older version of the updater but seem to have lost it somewhere on my migration to the new pc. Can I download ipod updater today and use it or do I need to try and find an older version.

Many thanks again to all who helped out with my vbs problems of recent days.

Cheers

Hamish