Subject: Re: Ipod updater

Re: Ipod updater

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:13:13 -1000

Hi Hamish,

There are new instructions for installing the Rockbox bootloader that
make it work fine with the June 28 Apple firmware. I think that's
the latest version, though I don't know for sure because now updating
an iPod is done through iTunes 7, and that version isn't yet
accessible, so I haven't used it or checked for updates to my
Nano. But if you use the new instructions, you can run Rockbox on
your Nano regardless of whether it's running the June 28 Apple
firmware or an earlier version.

Regards,
Anna