Subject: Re: Ram question for my Arcos

Re: Ram question for my Arcos

From: Erin M. Chaves <em_chalet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:44:51 -0400

Hi, Sarai,

When you connect your Archos to your PC, can you see the files in the
directory? Also, did you add the extra files before increasing your browser
limits? If yes, perhaps you might try adding the files again now that the
settings have been increased. This same thing has happened to me, so I know
what you mean. I had to increase the browser settings, and then I had to
re-add the desired files to the directory.
Linus is correct in that creating subdirectories would make things easier.
I have some smaller music folders, but then I also have a very large folder
I call "Various", and that folder contains at least 1,000 files.

I don't know if any of this will help you, but it can't hurt anyway. :-)

Warmest regards,

Erin