Subject: Re: iriver h320 purchase mistake

Re: iriver h320 purchase mistake

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:55:59 +0200

On 10/15/06, Dan Malone <d2malone_at_rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> My son formatted with the player itself, the Iriver screen. It was not
> hooked up to any computer when it was formatted.

mhmm.
I didn't know the iriver-firmware was able to do it.

In this case, the rockbox bootloader will remain in the memory (as far
as you installed it there), but will fall back to the iriver stock
firmware since it is not able to find any rockbox on the hard disk.

Are you sure the volume is not down or muted or the headphones are
damaged and such ?
Would be a bummer having bought a faultive device.

~lImbus