Subject: Re: Ram question for my Arcos

Re: Ram question for my Arcos

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 21:10:33 -0500

Try doing 50 songs a day.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sarai" <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
To: "'Rockbox'" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 7:54 AM

The short version is when I originally began learning how to rip, I
didn't know how to make sub directories, nor have my ripping settings to
where it would give the album info, then I bought a player (Arches) that
wasn't accessible because I didn't know about Rock box, so could only
have music in 1 directory. I do want sub directories by albums, but
trying to put thousands of songs in album folders w/o reripping the
music is getting daunting. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll work on it.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli