Subject: rockbox freezing iriver h320

rockbox freezing iriver h320

From: Daniel Dalton <danieldalton36_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:16:43 +1000 (EST)

Hi, I have installed rockbox on my iriver h320. It has been reading menus, files and folder names correctly. Ocassionally it freezes but if I leave it for 20 minutes it would turn itself off and then I could turn it back on and it would work fine again. This time it has frozen but won't turn off. If I press the reset button will it harm my iriver? Or if anyone else has any other suggestions could they please let me know.
  All help greatly appreciated.
  Thanks Daniel.

On Yahoo!7
  Messenger: Make FREE PC-to-PC Calls