Subject: H10 - Main Menu

H10 - Main Menu

From: Chisel Wright <chisel_at_herlpacker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:55:44 +0100

I'm sure there's a really simple answer to this, but I've just installed
the 20061017 build for my H10.
I'm happily playing music at the moment, so it works in that respect.

However, I have no idea how to access the Main Menu. Reading the manual,
it says:

  To enter the MAIN MENU,

and nothing else, it goes on to a new papragraph about something else.

I'd quite like to tweak/explore settings, but I'm a bit stumped right
now ...

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright