Subject: startup and shutdown messages

startup and shutdown messages

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:15:16 -1000

Hi,

A couple weeks ago, someone suggested making it possible for the iPod
to say when it was starting up and shutting down. I got the
impression this feature was near to implementation, and there was
strong support for it, but it doesn't seem to be there yet, unless
there's a setting I need to turn on and couldn't find (I've been
through the main menu once, but could have missed it). Is this
feature in place, and if so, how do I turn it on? Thanks. It sounds
like a great feature.

Cheers,
Anna