Subject: firmware for iaudio g3?

firmware for iaudio g3?

From: Carl-Pieter van den Hazel <carl_at_hazel.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:45:25 +0200

hi,
A few month ago I bought a cowon Iaudio g3 mp3player with flash memory. I knw that there is rockbox firmware for a lot of mp3players to make it bossible
for blind people to make the players accesible. I'm also blind and I will ask if there is firmware for the iaudio g3 player, so that i can hear the menu
options by navigate the menu. A friend of my loves the firmware for the ipod so I hope that it is possible to download firmware for the Iaudio g3 too,
or that it is possible tot make firmware for my player to make the player more accessible. For example now I can play mp3's, put them on the player and
can switch to the radio, but navigate in the menu to go to an other created map of mp3's or to change settings isn't possible.
greetz,
Carl