Subject: blind user Iriver h140 .mp3 files are not voicing

blind user Iriver h140 .mp3 files are not voicing

From: Pat Fletcher <patfletcher_at_cayjazz.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:54:25 -0700

Hey guys,
I have the Iriver h140 talking and running rockbox. Latest build. I have the folders set up with voice clips for each of the folders and the mp3 . files on the player. I have checked and it all looks good. I have set the player for Rockbox to play "MP3 clips" for the folder and
file names. The folders are spoken by Cate of Speech. . I do not hear the voice speak any of the mp3 files. . . HELP, how do I make the player use the voice clips to speak the names of the mp3 files? How do I find each song so I can select what I want to hear. . OK OK I am a beginner and so please be patient. First question: does the .mp3 files show up under the browser and can be voiced with speech? An example is I have a music folder with about 35 files in it. I can go into the folder but none of the .mp3 files are showing up or should I say talking. . the folder names speak fine. but no .mp3 files talk. So am I missing something?
I thought OK maybe I need to make a play list and that will show or ( speak the names of the .mp3 files during the list creation or once they are there. Nope. I can add a file to the play list but it really gets scrambled from there.Can any one help please? Simple instructions only please as I am blind and a new be.
Thanks Allot,
Pat
as