Subject: MEDIA ENQUIRY

MEDIA ENQUIRY

From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae_at_bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:14:22 +0100

Hi all,

First, sorry for troubling the whole list with this. I'm a blind radio
producer currently working on In Touch, the BBc's programme for blind
and partially sighted listeners. I've been looking at a new personal
audio player and would really like to talk to someone involved with the
development of Rockbox in connection with making the player more user
friendly for blind people. I'd appreciate it if someone could contact
me privately at

ian.macrae_at_bbc.co.uk

Cheers now.

Ian