Subject: Re: Media Enquiry

Re: Media Enquiry

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:24:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Ian Macrae wrote:

> would really like to talk to someone involved with the development of
> Rockbox in connection with making the player more user friendly for blind
> people. I'd appreciate it if someone could contact me privately

We're on open source project and we're all volunteers. There's no single
person or even group of persons who are particularly devoted to making Rockbox
"more user friendly for blind people". I'm afraid you might just wait in vain
for someone to contact you.

I would instead suggest that you instead just tell this list what you want. Or
possibly the development mailing list, if it is a pure development issue
you're referring to.

But hey, I don't know. Perhaps someone already contacted you.