Subject: RE: Media Enquiry

RE: Media Enquiry

From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae_at_bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:39:40 +0100

Okay, thanks Daniel. I'm currently looking at a recently released
personal DAB/FM radio and MP3 player from a company called oono. The
product's name is the MiniDAB. In all its modes and functions the unit
relies entirely on visual menus. However, I was wondering whether
Rockbox could be installed on it. Is there something which makes a
product particularly suitable for or compatible with Rockbox? I'm
afraid I'm not massively up on the tech spec of this unit, but could
easily get technical info from the manufacturers if anyone needed to
know more.

Look forward to hearing your comments.

Ian