Subject: Re: Command line utility??

Re: Command line utility??

From: Tore Johnny Bråtveit <tjb_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:32:49 +0200 (Vest-Europa (sommertid))

Hello,

You could try the products from JP Software (www.jpsoft.com).
Although they are shareware, they do work also after the trial
period - although with some limitations. Both 4NT and Take
Command are utilities to extend the usability of the command-line
in Windows. I have used 4NT since I began using Windows some
years ago, and I still find it much more effective to copy, rename
and move files using the command line instead of Windows explorer.

Hope this helps.

Tore Johnny