Subject: Nano firmware question

Nano firmware question

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:08:59 +1000

Hi All

I will be putting rockbox on a couple of Nanos in the next few days and have the following to ask. I am sure they are first gen as they are just the plain black or white models so that side of things is sorted. Is there any way I can tell if it is running the 1.2 firmware or the old firmware without having to get a pair on eyes on the case? Is there a folder on the Nano that I can navigate to using my pc to find this out? In not and I can find a pair of eyes to look for me can anyone tell me where on the Nano they need to look to see if it is running the new 1.2 firmware.

Cheers

Hamish