Subject: RE: Command line utility??

RE: Command line utility??

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:34:54 -0400

Hi, Hamish.
        If you want to paste the commands in command by command, and don't
want them running as a batch file, you can just use the standard command to
paste information. When at the command prompt, hit alt+space, e, then p. You
should have whatever is on the clipboard, if it's text, pasted into the
command window. Simply hit enter and your command should be executed. Sorry
if this isn't what you want, but if you want commands running in series,
then I think a batch file might be your best option. If you just want to
paste from the clipboard, command by command, you can use the alt+space, e,
p, keystrokes.
        Aman