Subject: Re: Which player would you buy today?

Re: Which player would you buy today?

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 08:31:38 -0600

Hello André,
I would recommend the iRiver 140 model. I think the only noticeable
differences between the 1X models and the 3X models are the items you wrote
that you don't care about, and of course, the price.
The iRiver's H120 model holds 20 GB and the H140 holds 40 GB.
HTH.
I have 2 IHP120 models, and wish I had 2 IHP140 models, as limited storage
is the only thing keeping them from being everything I would want in an MP3
player/recorder.

Glenn