Subject: H140 crashes after recording

H140 crashes after recording

From: Maria L <raynbo_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:21:03 -0000

Hello everyone. I am a new Rockbox user, having only gotten my Iriver H140
2 weeks ago. I try to keep my Rockbox as updated as possible.
I am having only one problem. Every time I make a recording of any length
of time, after I stop recording the machine refuses to respond, and I have
to press play to make it reboot. Otherwise the hard drive just keeps
spinning until you either press play or hard reset it. If I just stay in
the recording screen, everything is fine.
Has anyone else ever experienced this, or is this just a faulty unit?
Any ideas are appreciated.

Maria