Subject: Iriver Ihp120 questions from a blind perspective

Iriver Ihp120 questions from a blind perspective

From: Brent Harding <bharding_at_doorpi.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:26:44 -0600

I am receiving, hopefully tomorrow, an Iriver IHP-120 mp3 player I will want
Rockbox on if the previous owner didn't already have it (the Ebay listing
said nothing more about the condition besides that it's in good working
order) I am wondering where to find blind-accessible info as to the layout
of where what jacks and controls are so I don't connect things the wrong
way, especially the audio in and outputs. Also, I would like to know, once
all the files are copied into place, where to find this general and update
firmware option that will actually make Rockbox function? I thought I found
some info on hartgen.org's portable player portal but I am unclear whether
the quoted instructions for flashing apply to both the 1x0 and 3x0 series or
the 3x0 series only.