Subject: Re: using i pod

Re: using i pod

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 02:44:52 -0600

I meant Audible audiobook use. My brain didn't order my fingers to type the
proper word, is all. It was a mistake. :)

I have no problems with audiobooks in a supported format in Rockbox at all.
About the only audiobook-related feature I might consider requesting in the
future is a bookmark option that only automatically bookmarks files with a
specific tag, so that I could pre-tag my audiobooks and have them
automatically get unique bookmarks without a whole host of them for the rest
of my music.

But honestly, that's all it was, a typo. I make a 6 hour round trip about
twice every three weeks, and audiobooks are the only way I survive it. :)