Subject: Re: using i pod

Re: using i pod

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 09:50:47 -1000

Hi Celeste,

If you want to read Audible books on an iPod, you can either transfer
them to the iPod with iTunes or a program called Anapod Explorer,
available from
www.redchairsoftware.com
Anapod Explorer is considerably easier to use than iTunes. The only
problem is that with the first generation iPod Shuffle, you can only
transfer Format 4 Audible books using Anapod Explorer. This is not
true of other iPods, however. I don't know whether it's true of the
new iPod Shuffle.

If you have further questions, you can write me off list.

Cheers,
Anna