Subject: Re: New Member

Re: New Member

From: Will Robertson <aliask_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:59:25 +1100

Hi Sharon, and welcome to the Rockbox mailing list.
I suppose the first course of action would be to check that the voice file
itself is actually in English.
Did you generate the voice file yourself, or did you download a prebuilt
one?
If you created your own, just check the individual mp3 files that were
created to see if it is in English, or if you downloaded the voice, please
tell us where you got it from so somebody else can check.

Hope this helps,
Will.