Subject: Re: Question on voicing files

Re: Question on voicing files

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:58:39 -0600

You need to REM-Out the Microsoft voice in the file.
Open the file in Notepad, and do a
control + F
to find the word:
microsoft
press
the "Home" key
and if that line does not have an apostrophe in front of it, you can REM it
out by putting one there.
Otherwise, arrow down for the line without an apostrophe that refers to your
Microsoft voice, and REM it out.
HTH.
Glenn