Subject: Re: My IRIVER H320 IS FIXED, STILL NEED HELP

Re: My IRIVER H320 IS FIXED, STILL NEED HELP

From: Dan Malone <d2malone_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 22:11:43 -0500

Hi Glenn and Rocker,
I think Monday night will be my first opportunity when my son comes over to
load the firmware again.
Think I should patch the H300.hex after downloading again?
Is there a particular one fit better for the H320?
I know I need the international version, I'm just wondering which letters?
IE J, EU, etc?
Dan