Subject: Bugs in Rockbox for Iriver H120

Bugs in Rockbox for Iriver H120

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:23:43 -0500

I am running a daily build from a few days ago on my Iriver H120 using the
voice output. There seem to be bugs related to the "resume on startup" and
"fade on startup and shutdown" in that when I change the "resume on startup"
to YES, it keeps reverting back to "NO. Also, when I try to shut off "fade
on startup and shutdown", the machine locks up and I must do a reset.
Finally, I am not sure how it happened, but the "quality" choice under
"recording" reverted back to 192 KBPS after I recorded for a while at 14,100
KBPS. I was not aware of this until I did some additional recording and
discovered the new files to be MP3 and not WAV as I expected them to be.
Any comments?