Subject: finding SAPI 4 voices on my system

finding SAPI 4 voices on my system

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:49:51 +1100

Hello
I downloaded Peter's script off the rockbox webpage and unzipped it.
I ran the voice box script and checked the boxes for both file and
folder names. And I started the script. Once it had finished I checked
my iriver for .talk files and could not find any. I also noticed that
the script didn't have the over write .talk files. I read in the script
that I had to go to the command prompt and type the following line.
Cscript.exe listvoices_sapi4.vbs
I tried this command about 5 times with and without quotes. But it had
an error message and said
That the command had apostrophes before and after it but I had typed
quotes not apostrophes. So I couldn't execute the command.
1 Is this the correct line I am typing in?
2 Do I use quotes cscript.exe listvoices_sapi4.vbs command?
3 When I run the voice box script will it work the same as the one that
supports SAPi 5?
4 How do I choose the SAPi 4 voice I want to use?

All help greatly appreciated.
Cheers Daniel