Subject: Re: finding SAPI 4 voices on my system

Re: finding SAPI 4 voices on my system

From: Peter Herngaard <pethern_at_email.dk>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:19:39 +0100

Hello Daniel

1. No, you don't enclose your command in quotes.
3. The SAPI4 version of the VoiceBox scripts functions in the same way as the one supporting SAPI5. However, the option activating the Control Panel Speech options doesn't modify any SAPI4 settings.
4. To set the SAPI4 voice, refer to the voicebox.wsf file (the section entitled SAPI4 support).
You will need to change the value of some constants.

Best Wishes