Subject: Re: What Is Dithering?

Re: What Is Dithering?

From: Christopher Woods <christof_at_infinitus.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:59:10 -0000

And I gotta admit, Pieter's summary of dithering is probably more accurate
than mine, analogy-wise ;) So brownie points to him for thinking of using
the image dithering example instead of making up a whole new one and then
trying to explain the equivalents. Haha :) That's what you get for trying to
compose sensible emails at 4am! :)