Subject: iriver h300 and usb charging

iriver h300 and usb charging

From: RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 00:01:07 +0100

Hello,
sory i'm new to this list and this question may have already been
asked but does the last rockbox daily build for iriver h300 series
finally have the unit charged via USB? I've seen there is a patch
available adding this feature but I can't figure out how to compile
it into a rockbox build by myself. or, may this patch have been
finally integrated in the last build? If no, could someone please
explain me how to patch my build with this USB charging patch?
thanks in advance for any help.

---
Best regards, Sof
Website: http://www.sof-paradise.info/
Contact: http://www.sof-paradise.info/index.php?contact
Msn messenger: 1ohj3e9602_at_sneakemail.com
Skype: atom-x