Subject: Re: Recorder

Re: Recorder

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 01:56:32 +0100

Okay, so you wanted to stop the recording itself. Thats a bunch of
intresting information.
The next big thing you need to tell us is what device you have. I
guess it's either a iAudio X5 or a iRiver, h100 or h300.
I go by the "can record" and "has reset pin".

Please, do not reply to single persons but only to the whole list.

Thanks, lImbus