Subject: RE: using command prompt to install rockbox on an ipod

RE: using command prompt to install rockbox on an ipod

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:31:55 +1100

Hello I went to command prompt and straight away typed the following.
C: as it had said in the instructions.
Then I typed
"cd \rockbox"
An error came up and said the system can not find the path specified.
And I have a folder called rockbox at the top level of my c drive.
So its path is
c:\rockbox
It also contains all the files necessary to install rockbox on my ipod.
So would anyone no what the problem might be.
All help greatly appreciated.
Cheers Daniel.