Subject: Iriver H140 refuses to record

Iriver H140 refuses to record

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 12:50:15 -0000

I will repeat my queery again as the issues have not been resolved even in
the latest build. Perhaps someone will have an answer for me this time.
Note: On further inspection, my message is parcially incorrect, as the file
sizes of the wave files are in fact 0 bites, not 3 kb as I suspected. The 3
KB is because of the _dirname.talk file.
I did not do a properties inspection on the individual wave files, only the
entire directory.