Subject: Ipod Video 60g - Writing configuration file.

Ipod Video 60g - Writing configuration file.

From: David Truong <bnfiles_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:35:51 +1000

Hi All,

Could someone tell me the actual buttons to press to write my settings to a
configuration file on my Ipod Video 60g? I go to manage settings, then to
the write configuration file option but after that, I am stuck. Thanks in
advance for any help.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger: davidtruong_at_optusnet.com.au

Skype: blindboxer1967