Subject: Re: Create itunesdb file on Windows?

Re: Create itunesdb file on Windows?

From: Joseph Jones <bumpycarrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:08:29 +0000

Sorry, I shoulda been more clear. I want to preserve the directory
structure that I already have (where I have a music directory in the
root of the drive, and from there it mainly follows an
artist/album/track structure, apart from the odd single track that
just loiters around at the same level as artist directories), rather
than succumbing to Apple's notion that all my files should be mangled
into their own silly directory structure (particularly since I don't
even use their firmware, I just want my 360 to understand where all my
files are on my iPod).

Essentially, I'm not looking to re-tag the files that I have (which
is, as far as I can tell from the install, all MP3Tag does), but
simply rebuild my itunesdb file.