Subject: Re: Player choices

Re: Player choices

From: James Dean <professordean_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:04:37 -0800

Try Here. www.cowonamerica.com. look for either IAudio X5 or IAudio X5L. The
only difference between the two is that the X5 gets about 18 hours of
battery life while the X5L gets 35 hours of battery life. Check it out.
There is a 30 GB model and a 60 GB model. The price is a bit high, but it's
very well worth it. I own one myself and it works beautifully with Rockbox.

James

Remember that when depression strikes, it is only temporary. If you choose
not to believe so, just remember that if you let it end there, you'll never
know what life had to bring later...

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504_at_hotmail.com Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign:
kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: tootiki