Subject: H10 20gb: Setting EQ preset cause slowdown

H10 20gb: Setting EQ preset cause slowdown

From: Jean Revertera <marv_at_altern.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:50:22 +0100

Hi

I've figured a few day ago that when I use any EQ preset and i'm playing
a file on my H10 (ogg or mp3), the entire system slowdown considerably
(it takes several seconds simply to raise or lower the volume, and a
eternity to navigate trough menus). I've also played a bit with the
graphical EQ, but the problem don't seems to occurs with it... that's
weird...
I just want to know if the problem is already known, or if I should fill
a bug report (I find a few bug related to slowdowns on the tracker and
the forum, but none of them seems to imply the EQ)...

Cheers
JR